Don't go Social Media if….
well, plenty of reasons to enumerate!
As I had been previously writing about the fact that not every company or organization should blindly invest in Social Media campaigns or open up a group, account or whatever wherever possible, I much enjoyed an article by Lisa Barone on her blog. She lists up „10 signs your company isn’t suited for social media“ – which pretty much covers the issue.
Here they are:
1. You have no social skills (and don’t want to fake them)
2. You have no sense of humor/can’t handle criticism
3. You’re going to forget about it in the morning
4. Openness is a problem for you
5. You’re only there to sell
6. You view social media as a numbers game
7. You’re inclined to call people’s wives ‘douchettes’
8. You think Twitter is a social media strategy
9. You don’t have a ‘social’ culture
10. You don’t have permission
For the details, well you know where that is to be found!
Please see her blog for the entire article.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Dieser Eintrag wurde auf Twitter von Sven O. Mueller erwähnt. Sven O. Mueller sagte: Don't go social media if…. http://som-marketingberatung.de/?p=709 #socialmedia #strategy #marketing #som […]
Dein KommentarWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!